Saturday, February 26, 2011

This Week in Horror

I keep lapsing in my horror blogging, and for that I am truly truly truly sorry. For the first time in a very long time, I keep getting distracted by this thing called REAL LIFE. Shocking, I know! I don't know what to do with myself anymore! Anyway, here is what I shall be blogging about in the next two weeks:


  • Movie Review: Them (French Version)
  • Movie Review: Let the Right One In (Swedish Version) 
  • Book Review: Darkness Under the Sun by Dean Koontz
  • Book Review: Haunted by Joyce Carol Oates
  • Book Review: The House by Bentley Little
And, for those of you who love the show True Blood, I'm going to do an episode-by-episode review of season 2 while I watch it! I am very much looking forward to staring at Alexander Skarsgard for a while! 

Your Empress,
Mina

No comments: